Friday, February 27, 2009

Blank !!!

There comes a time where our brains just refuse to work and there are times where our brains are working full speed not able to stop. I guess I have been in both the modes since the beginning of the year. Mentally and physically the body is not able to cope. What happens next?

The body will shut down even if you are still conscious. Anyways enough about my rantings.....

I'm to set a personal challange, a challange of 10,000 hours. It says 10,000 hours to perfection. Currently I have done over a period of 5 years in photography most likely minus off all the eat, sleep, sh*t.. that does not leave me much productive time.

I am hoping by the end of this year I can come out with a series of pictures that concepts I have thought of out of a box. Not the conventional pretty model pictures...........

My endavour now starts for me to crack my brains in location , theme, techniques, time, and most importantly cost $$$......



This was something thought of when I was doing some homework for a shoot. What will happen next ......

No comments: