Thursday, December 3, 2009

Big Furry Cats.....

I was on a trip to Thailand with my lovely wife to cheer her up. (I did nothing wrong!!!) So I thought of animal theraphy. With my Thai Brother Alex and Sister Hatsh off we went on a road trip from Bangkok. 210 minutes later we arrived at the destination. We bought our tickets and waited for the gates to be open. The gates will open about 12.30 hrs. While walking into the sanctuary, we were concern where the Tigers were, while walking in we saw some boars, deers around the compound. about 10 minutes walk later, we saw the keepers walking the Big Furry Cats out on a dog leash!!! errrr, is that safe ... anyways the lay the tigers under the trees , shaded areas and asked us to go near and they will take our picture with our cameras.



Here is one of the Big Furry Cat ... resting so peaceful... how I wish I can be like them.



Another Big Furry Cat on duty with the official cap.... very sleepy eyes, just after a heavy meal (very like me!)

Most of the Tigers are resting because they have just had their heavy lunches and mid-day sun is not helping either. I was quite wet by now showered with my own sweat. A good place to be for a workout and sweat. Sometimes I wonder why people pay money to get to a gym to sweat it out.



"That's the correct spot, scratch more....."  One of the few cats lying around being photographed.

Now comes the mischievious little cat........


An Korr .. 3 months baby nosy-ing at what I was doing with all the clicking going on. Such a cute cat....


This is how peaceful and serene the cubs are, it really give you a good healing environment when youare next to them.
















The cub is so sleepy but enjoys the some company. It did not matter how I pose together with him he was just snoozing away.

No comments: