Saturday, November 28, 2009

Make-Up Course...Week 3

As promised my 3rd week on my make-up course by my 'sifu' Lee Kuen. We got around to play with airbrushing .. my favourite tool and of course spending a big dent in my wallet buying Bobbi Brown make ups. anyways that shopping experience will relate soon enough when I can rcover and breath.

My Coursemate Sophia did a natural make up on me, not so natural wha you first see the picture. That's because most of you will start to laugh or be speechless. My experince in this is priceless. To be a good make-up artist one must be able to let other artist make up on ownself. This will gain a lot of experience in terms of how it will be felt when we are doing the make-up on others.

I respect the samll percentage of male make-up artist as this industry is mainly dominated by female in the profession.

Well 1 more added to the male statistics of male make-up artist soon :)

well here goes :



I know , I know, jaws dropping, speechless, rolling on the floor laughing, rice spitted out, rice spraying on your LCD screen now.

I had my experience , anyone brave enough to try........

3 comments:

TINTIN said...

I think you should get a nicer wig...this one too curly leh..!!

Kelvin said...

U are right, i just spill my rice out.

pan8a said...

Tin Tin , this wig the Trend for 2010 lorr... hehe

Kelvin... you had a good laugh :)) That's what a make-up artist have to endure for males in this profession.