Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Anything is Possible....





Long ago I've always been fascinated with Fashion Shows especially the designers to think and put up a show. A crew that put many hours into the presentation of a walkway.

Whenever I'm in Thailand, I always tune to FTV ala Fashion TV. I will watch it till I doze off and wake up to FTV.

Come this December , the word Impossible , I guess will be out of my dictionary. My company participated in the Kuala Lumpur International Batik exhibition & convention. While I was with the organiser I just casually ask if they have a time slot for me to use on the stage.

He came back yes! 45mins for a fashion show. I was happy for the few moment.... now comes the stress and headache.

Planning for the show and also preparing for the booth and all marketing materials. Well I would think after this event I will really sit down and write a book since I'm not a fashion designer, not an artist nor a fashion show organiser. All I have is ideas and the determination.

Finger crossed it all goes well in less than 40 days. That will be 960 hours... not a lot of time left...
I will need all the help I can get and afford. Working on a limited budget as well....

After all these I will need a rest to re-charge but knowing me I will be on my toes again for some other crazy business ideas.....

ImPossible = I'm Possible ...........

No comments: