Friday, January 25, 2008

My first official Blog ...

Issit it funny that I have been using the computer since dunno when , and the web since I can barely remember, days whereby e-mails hoaxes were so real.....

Washed my toilets with coke, forward e-mails with each e-mail earning me money .... thinking of that I should have been a millionaire by now but still with no sign of my $$$$$..... Haiz.....
Also numerous chain-mails that says will change my luck if I forward more e-mails and I'm still waiting for my luck to change.... the only changes I got was my hair thinning.

Anyways I will start from here........ never too late to start .....

I'm known as Pan8a by most. I love to eat and sleep.... hehe... my passion is taking photographs and also scuba-diving.

1 comment:

TINTIN said...

panda what a pampered animal...good life ~ eat, sleep, shit ... "ho mia" lol~